- This site came into being to be able to facilitate communications with the increasing numbers of people interested in growing closer to Jesus in personal relationship in their healing journey in growing up, re-parenting themselves, restoring themselves to their original design to provide their family and community a loving and mature model.
- This site provides resources, information, thoughts and subjects to consider and discuss.
- The people linked from this site, have maturity and are in relationship with God in Christ. They have life-long fruit as a result of committing their lives to being 'in Christ.' They model Christ's love and service in their lives.
- We are not 'selling' anything, those who choose to donate to this ministry, can. Though that option on this site is yet to be developed. Currently: Our costs are primarily out of our own income, simply because we want to share the significant and measurable living skills that have radically increased our joy and functional living, positioning us to operate in our original design in Christ.
Our Mission & Qualifications
- Our primary work is discipleship while living/modeling God's love, healing, and maturity; and to share and teach biblically based, life-giving skills, which continue to increase people's capacities to experience God's love, joy, peace and power.
- We are committed to the sanctification process of being the living Gospel of Jesus, and, as E. James Wilder says, to look at people and life through the "eyes of heaven."
Our assignment is to share the wonderful knowledge that is available to understand missing life skills and how that impacts one's capacity for living and faith. To accomplish our mission we are dependent on God, living in grace, extending grace, and living in the heart that Jesus gave us (this is well described in, “Living From The Heart Jesus Gave You,” written by James Friesen, E James Wilder, Anne Bierling, Rick Koepcke, and Maribeth Poole).
Our assignment in equipping the saints is rooted in the Word, in the five fold ministry ~ Eph 4:11 through 16 And He Himself gave some to be apostles, some prophets, some evangelists, and some pastors and teachers, for the equipping of the saints for the work of ministry, for the edifying of the body of Christ, till we all come to the unity of the faith and of the knowledge of the Son of God, to a perfect man, to the measure of the stature of the fullness of Christ; that we should no longer be children, tossed to and fro and carried about with every wind of doctrine, by the trickery of men, in the cunning craftiness of deceitful plotting, but, speaking the truth in love, may grow up in all things into Him who is the head—Christ—from whom the whole body, joined and knit together by what every joint supplies, according to the effective working by which every part does its share, causes growth of the body for the edifying of itself in love. KJV
Noel and Cynthia Jacobsen are:
- Healing House Ministers of the Restoring The Foundations Ministry ~ [http://rtfi.org/ on the right side column click on Healing House Teams, we are under Jacobsen – Whole Heart Living].
- Licensed to teach and train the Restarting & Belonging modules of the Life Model, as well as having completed our 3 Tracks of training in THRIVE, and the Immanuel Prayer process, which we also teach.
For a more extensive list of our life experiences, training, careers, please ask.
- Due to a continuous outflow of God's remarkable love and grace throughout our lifetimes, we have no doubt that the Trinity is the truth, that God, Jesus, and the Holy Spirit are ONE; that Jesus was/is God incarnate, born of woman, lived on this earth in human form, and died on the cross as Atonement for our sins, rose again and is with us today; that His ministry is alive and active NOW in all who believe and choose Him as their Savior, who is closer than a brother. Jesus is the waymaker, opening the door for us to be with Abba.
- We believe, teach, and live the Word in love and transparency.
- Many years of prayer, study, and relating to Jesus have brought us to the understanding that humankind is positioned for restoration in critical areas of missing maturity skills, as well as restoration of the purity and power of Godly Love.
- The Word says that we are to disciple the nations, which means to teach people how be with Jesus, to grow in their God given identities in Christ, with Jesus as our Savior and The One who models what we can be like, in Him.
Furthermore: When one comes to know and accept that Jesus made a way for us to go to Abba, we live in a state of grace and unconditional love, free from the bondages of sin and death, forever.
That finished work stands on its own, there is nothing one can do to earn the stated position, no works to keep it, and it will not be lost to anyone who believes and has received the Lord.
All we lay hands to in this life is empowered by our relationship with Jesus. Both of us know Jesus, keep companionship with him in all the forms one relates to one’s best friend. We love him to a depth that is unexplainable in words, but we endeavor that love to be expressed by our lives.
About failure, oh yes, we fail to accomplish our heart’s goals to live perfectly peaceful and loving lives, to give as much as we want to give, to empower as much as we want. What a joy to try, to stretch to reach out more, give more, but, and this but is important, to do as our Father does, not as either one of us “thinks” we should “do.”
Our continuous gift is to put on the armor and go about life in the fullness of the knowledge that we are heirs to the throne, we have room in Abba’s house, we were pre-destined to reign. His Glory is ‘round about and it’s our choice to live in it. Every day we choose life (Deut 30:19)