Our Mission & Beliefs
- We are Soul Coaches who live & model God's love, healing, and maturity. Our passion is to share and teach life-giving skills that activate spiritual power that is part of our birthright, which increases one's capacities to experience more of God's love, joy, creativity & peace.
- We also model and teach people how to: See people and life through the "eyes of heaven."
- We have spent many years in relationship with Jesus experiencing restoration in critical areas of missing maturity skills, as well as restoration of the purity and power of Godly Love, which has come into its fullness living in transparent community.
- Due to a continuous outflow of God's remarkable love & grace we know that God, Jesus, and the Holy Spirit are one; that Jesus died on the cross as Atonement for our sins, rose again & is with us today. Jesus is the waymaker, opening the door for us to be with Abba, Father God.
- We believe, teach, and live the truths written of in the Bible in love & transparency.
- The Word says that we are disciples, which means to model relationship with Jesus, The Holy Spirit & God, encouraging all to grow into their God given identities in Christ.
When one comes to know & accept that Jesus made a way for us to go to Abba, we live in a state of grace & unconditional love, free from the bondages of sin & death, forever.
That finished work stands on its own, there is nothing one can do to earn the stated position, no works to keep it, & it will not be lost to anyone who believes & enters into relationship with Jesus.
Everything we put our hands to in this life is empowered by our relationship with Jesus. Both of us know Him, keep companionship with Him in all the forms one relates to one’s best friend. We love Him to a depth that is unexplainable in words, but we endeavor that love to be expressed by our lives.
About failure, oh yes, we fail to accomplish our heart’s goals to live perfectly peaceful and loving lives, to give as much as we want to give, to empower as much as we want. What a joy to try, to stretch to reach out for more, to give more, but, & this but is important, to do as our Father does, not as either one of us thinks we should do.
Our continuous gift is to put on the armor & go about life in the fullness of the knowledge that we are heirs to the throne, we have room in Abba’s house, we were pre-destined to reign. His Glory is 'round about' & it’s our choice to live in it. Every day we choose life (Deut 30:19).
Our service, in simple terms: to love as He loves while speaking into being what isn't, activating God's DNA in everyone we come in contact with.
Biblical references for our service: are rooted in the Word, in the five fold ministry ~ Eph 4:11 thru 16 And He Himself gave some to be apostles, some prophets, some evangelists, and some pastors and teachers, for the equipping of the saints for the work of ministry, for the edifying of the body of Christ, till we all come to the unity of the faith and of the knowledge of the Son of God, to a perfect man, to the measure of the stature of the fullness of Christ; that we should no longer be children, tossed to and fro and carried about with every wind of doctrine, by the trickery of men, in the cunning craftiness of deceitful plotting, but, speaking the truth in love, may grow up in all things into Him who is the head—Christ—from whom the whole body, joined and knit together by what every joint supplies, according to the effective working by which every part does its share, causes growth of the body for the edifying of itself in love. KJV